As far as developing a successful ecommerce website is concerned, the web developers and programmers have several options or platforms to choose from. No matter which option they go for, their main aim is to help the business owners with the sales process by making it easy and profitable. Therefore, selecting the right platform is one of the most crucial steps to take. This is where Magento themes come into play.
The most powerful application framework
In regard to the demand of the present market scenario, Magento responsive theme is considered to be the most effective one among the available platforms. Although this popular application framework has certain intricacies associated and it requires seamless hosting environment as well as excellent store management, it has plenty of advantages as well. Going through this article will help you know them. Read on!
Features of Magento themes
- Magento ecommerce platform offers flexibility, scalability as well as other features that provide maximum business growth. It is that feature rich platform that provides the merchants with full control over the functionality of their shops, content and presentation. Right from merchandising to product promotion to increasing revenue, this open source platform offers a lot.
- One of the most crucial parts of an online shop is navigation. Until and unless it’s easy and user-friendly, your potential customers won’t get tethered to your web page. Proper product browsing is therefore very important. This platform offers multiple images option for every product, image zoom-in facility, product reviews, availability, wish list option, referral option and many more.
- With the help of its SEF (Search Engine Friendly) URL structure as well as search engine optimization tools, this application framework allows you to attract more and more customers.
- Catalog management is another important feature of the same. With the aid of its intuitive administrative interface, managing catalogs has also become easier. The total catalog system has become flexible with a number of options, like improved display and many other. Also, its core API makes integration much simpler through web services with the currently back-end systems. This in turn makes online shop management more efficient and proper.
- Apart from self-service, customer accounts allow them to save the items they liked to the wish list and share the same with others. Moreover, customers can also edit their profiles, their address and do necessary changes. This is an added advantage for you. The more easy-to-navigate your online shop is, the more customers you are likely to get. And needless to mention, but it will add to your profitability only.
So, these are the topmost feature of various Magento themes available in the cyber market. All you need to do is find the most suitable one and get going. One of the best things about this application platform is, it provides you with a Magento sales tracking app that allows you to keep a track of the orders placed, sales as well as the best sellers. It also helps you with sales management, as apart from order tracking, it also provides you with customer reports. Getting real-time statistics is undoubtedly a good thing for running your business smoothly with best possible ROI.