Who We Are
Earningdiary and Technied is based in Nagaon, Assam, India.
For any privacy-related questions, you can reach us at [email protected].
Who We Share Your Data With
We don’t share your data with anyone. Nobody, nowhere, nohow.
If we ever were to engage in any onward transfers of your data with third parties for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized, we would provide you with an opt-out choice to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data far in advance.
If you wish to disable the cookies, you can do it through individual options of your browsers.
Data We Collect
If you add a comment on our blog post, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, your name, email and optionally your Company Name/site name are stored in our website’s database. Once this account is created, you must contact us to have it deleted. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Your Name, Email, Address, Country and Phone Number, and optionally your Company Name are accessible by employees on the site.
- Your Profile Picture (Gravatar), Display Name, Website (URL) (if any) and Biographical Info (if any) may be visible to visitors to the website (e.g. if you leave a comment or contribute an article/post).
- If you author an article/post, your Username, User ID, Profile Picture (Gravatar), Display Name, Website (URL) (if any) and Biographical Info (if any) are provided to any visitor using the website’s REST API interface.
- If you upload media (e.g. images) to the website (in forums, posts, or comments), you should avoid uploading images with EXIF GPS location data included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data included in images on the website.
- Visitors using the website’s REST API interface can correlate uploaded media to a particular user. This may allow such visitors to map a user to a particular time and location if EXIF GPS location data was included in the uploaded media.
- When visitors leave comments on one of our sites we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Comments may require manual approval by one of our employees or site owners.
- Published content and comments are stored indefinitely unless deletion/removal is requested by the original author.
Customers that email us, or use any of the contact forms on our websites, will have their email address, IP address, and any data provided in the contact form or body of the email stored in the webmail archives of our hosts.
We keep all email and chat communication indefinitely to help us provide support and improve our services. Individuals can request copies of any previous correspondence with us at any time.
Both Earningdiary and Technied websites do not ask your credit card/debit card/ Bank Account details and password anywhere. So kindly do not offer such kind of information anywhere.
Emails And Newsletters
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Collection Of Personally Identifiable Information From Or Through Social Media Sites
In addition, when you interact with any of our property page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or LinkedIn, we may collect the personally identifiable information that you make available to us on that page or account including your social media account ID. However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personally identifiable information that we are permitted to collect from those social media platforms. If you choose to link or login to your account on our site with or through a social networking service, Both us and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. With your consent, we also may share information about your activities, including what you view on the Sites, with that social network’s users.
Hosting and API Services
All web servers and hosting are managed by Bigrock and Sujoy Hosting platforms located in different regions around the world. This includes website hosting, backups, web database, file storage, APIs, and log files.
Your Rights Over Your Data
- If you are an author or have left comments on our site you can request to see or download the data we have about you.
- Typically for visitors that have left comments, the data will be their email address, any IP addresses assigned to them at the time of leaving the comments and the user agent strings of the browsers they used. The rest of the data is public as published by the visitors.
- You can also request “to be forgotten” and we will erase any personally identifiable data we have about you. Of course, this excludes data we need for administrative or security purposes or if we are required by law to retain some of the data.
- An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his/her query to [email protected]. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe, not to exceed one week.
How We Protect Your Data
- See wordpress.org/about/security for details on the security of the WordPress core itself.
- Prevention is best when it comes to security, and as a first step, we follow all WordPress Code Standards in the plugins we use.
- All staff only have access to systems that are directly required to complete the functions of their job. We use dual factor authentication for all critical systems and communications services, and automatically log all staff activity using an internal logging tool.
Our Data Breach Procedures
Should any event occur where customer data has been lost, stolen, or potentially compromised, our policy is to alert our customers via email no later than 48 hours of our team becoming aware of the event. We will also report such incident to any required data protection authority. We will work closely with any customers affected to determine next steps such as any end-user notifications, needed patches, and how to avoid any similar event in the future.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: 24/05/2018