CBSE and the JEE Board arranges the JEE examination every year for the students who want to study in the engineering background. Huge number of students appear for the JEE examination with the hope to get admission in prestigious engineering colleges. Approximately 13 thousand students appeared for the JEE Main 2015. There are many important aspects a student learns while preparing for the exam. This exam plays a crucial role in the development of the student.
About the JEE Examination
The JEE examination score decides the engineering college you will get admission in. This exam is common for all the students with science background. The exam is in two phases namely JEE Main and JEE Advanced. For Admission in the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), the student needs to appear for JEE Advance only by cracking JEE Main. Other colleges in India like National Institute of Technology (NIT), IIIT and other institutes funded by State or Central give admission to students based on JEE Main scores.
Preparation for JEE Teaches a Lot
It is important for the students preparing for the JEE examination to get good score in their 12th boards examinations. The All India Rank will be determined by JEE score and the boards result. Therefore, it is very important for the students to keep the basics of the class 12th books clear. The syllabus of the class 12th books and the syllabus on which basis the JEE Paper is designed are same. Student must be very cautious while buying reference books. Many books are available but some of them might have wrong content or wrong syllabus. Do not forget to consult a teacher before going for reference books.
Tips and Tricks for the JEE exam
Some of the most important rules that the students need to stick to in order to crack the JEE Mains with outstanding score are –
- It will be very tough if a student tries to cover the whole syllabus. The syllabus of the exam is very vast. Always attempt to cover those chapters thoroughly, which have more credits.
- The concept of the chapters of the class 12th books should be perfected before progressing to next chapter. Progressing to the higher level of questions without clearing the basics can be proved demoralizing. Mostly syllabus is based on the syllabus of the class 12th.
- A student should not forget the previous chapters as progressing. So practicing the previous chapters in parallel is a good idea.
- Solving the question papers of last 3 years is advisable for best last minute preparation.
- There are many questions in the question paper and trying to solve each one of them can take lot of time. You have to manage your time in the exam and attempt those first, which you can easily solve.
Preparation at Home Improves Decision Making
Often there are students who prefer to prepare for JEE examination at home. Such students who believe in self-study at home need to be very resourceful. Books and study materials must be bought of the best authors. These reference books are your only guide. Misguidance in the preparation can be disastrous. Apart from being accustomed to every concept of the schoolbooks, the students should also prepare with reference books and time to time solve model papers at home. For students who are preparing from home can study using the internet.
There options to ask for concept clearance from coaching teachers, so they must not hesitate to visit their schoolteachers for help. Such preparation for a long time teaches the best decision-making.