If you are one of my royal reader then you must remember this post “Blog Action Day 2010 Ahead-Join And Make It Successful” and today is 15th October. Most of you know that water was chosen as the topic for this special day. Of course water is the most precious resource of our planet. Though our Earth is made up of 2/3 water, only 1/100 of that water is drinkable. This great resource is under attacked by our waste,pollution and privatization. Today I would like to share 1o things we must do to conserve water. By conserving water. We conserve life.
8 Best Ways to Save Water
1. Limit your showers to the time it takes to soap up, wash down, and rinse off.
2. Turn off the tap while brushing and this way you can save 200 liters of water every month.
3. When you get a chance,Use rain water for your garden, toilet. So, install rain water harvesting system in your home.
4. Use sprinklers to water the plants you have a garden.
5. Run your clothes washer and dishwasher only when they are full.
6. Remember if we consume less energy,we will use less water.
7. Bring your water with you. Don’t buy it. Do you know that each one-liter plastic bottle takes seven liters of water to produce.
8. Spread awareness regarding water conservation.This is another great way to save water for our future generations.