MHT CET is a common entrance test conducted by Government Of Maharashta for providing admissions in engineering, Pharmacy and allied health science courses under various Govt. and private colleges oh Maharashtra. This is an offline test comprising of 3 papers:- physics, chemistry and mathematics. Here in this post we are covering all the information about MHT CET including exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility etc.
Eligibility Criteria Of MHT CET
As this is a common entrance test, eligibility criteria vary depending upon the courses. So, before applying for the test have a look at the conditions.
Eligibility for Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy Courses:
- Applicant must be an Indian National.
- Students should have cleared or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination. Engineering candidates must have Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English in their 10+2.
- No age limit criteria for these courses.
Eligibility for Health Science Degree Courses:
- Applicants should be medically fit.
- Must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject at the time of admission.
- Candidates should be born on or after December, 2000.
MHT CET Cutoff
Cut off marks of MHT CET varies from year to year. It is determined by several factors like numbers of candidates appeared, availability of seats etc. MHT CET 2017 cut off marks will be declared very soon by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra.
MHT CET Exam Pattern
Paper I and paper II contain objective types of questions and each question carry 1 mark. And the questions in Paper III carry 2 marks each. Negative marking is not there in the exam which help students to score high by making thoughtful guesses. All the papers are of 1 Hour and 30 Minutes duration each. Cracking MHT CET is not easy but no very hard at the same time. To check MHTCET result and score card, students need to visit their official website.
How To Prepare For MHT CET
- Start preparation from at least one year before the exam.
- As the test is purely based on class 12 curriculum, so study all the subjects thoroughly.
- Try to solve all the previous years question papers.
- Divide your time wisely among all the subjects. Better make a time table.
- Learn time management as you have around 50 seconds to spare on one question in physics and chemistry paper and 90 seconds for maths .
Thats all. Still if you have any question regarding IIS MHT, just let us know through our comment section. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks for reading.