Welcome back to Earningdiary.com. Do you know how to check EPF balance online? Read the post thoroughly to to know more about the process.
- EPF Missed Call Service
The easiest method to check the PF account Balance. You only have to give a missed call to your registered number. Within a minute, you will receive an SMS. This SMS is telling you about the latest EPF balance. This service is totally free of cost. Inquiry number of check PF balance is 01122901406. This SMS is would contain the following information.
- Date of Birth
- KYC status
- Latest Contribution
- PF balance
- EPF Mobile APP
The EPFO has launched the Mobile App. The APP hasn’t told the EPF balance, but also activate the UAN through this APP. The employer and pensioners also use the same App. The employer checks the transaction status of PF contribution and pensioners check the EPF pension status. You can download this app from the EPFO website. This app is also available at google play store. You can check the PF account balance through the app, you can enter the UAN and mobile number. The facility to check the PF balance is available for only those members who has activated the UAN. The activation is done through the Mobile app.
- Know EPF Balance Through SMS
Instead of a missed call, you can get the PF account Balance by sending an SMS. The message would similar to missed call service. But in this service, the option is available for the EPF account balance in our language. This service is useful where you can’t able to call from your mobile. Number for receive SMS of EPF Balance is – 7738299899
- Know your EPF Balance Online
This method of Online PF balance check has become old, but still you will see the first listing in the if you are searching for the PF balance check. In this method of the EPF balance inquiry, which you give your PF membership detail at ‘Know your PF balance Page’.
This method provides the update amount on your PF account. To check your PF balance through this method, follow these steps.
- Select the EPFO office where you EPF is to be maintained.
- Leave the extension field blank if your account doesn’t have one.
- Enter PF mobile number and account number. The given mobile number is recorded with PF account number.
- On the successful submission of the above information, then the details sent through SMS in the registered mobile number.
Important Points To Keep in Mind For Checking The EPF Balance
Introduction of the technology in the various government projects, the tracking and maintenance of the EPF balance has become a piece of cake. There are certain points which are needed to be kept in mind for the successful login and view the EPF balance.
- For the registration at the member portal for passbook download, only one mobile number can be used for the one registration.
- Any registered mobile number can view one EPF account detail and for the more accounts either more phone number is registered or PF transfer through from the 13 needs to be applied.
- One member can view, the view the maximum EPF account balance.
Multiple id can be added one after other during registration, so to make a use of any identity proof number during the registration.