Australia is one of the best countries to do business. The Australian Government provides all kinds of support to businesses; it supports innovation and encourages international collaborations. If you are planning to expand or start your business in Australia, then do not think twice; it is one of the best countries to do business. The first thing that you will need to start your business in Australia is a reputed bank. A good bank will take care of your money and helps it to grow.
When it comes to choosing the right bank in Australia, there are only two choices – ANZ multi-currency bank and the Airwallex Foreign exchange bank.
ANZ is one of Australia’s leading bank and, it provides the best platforms for international transactions in multiple currencies. It provides the best cash solutions to businesses and helps them manage their cash efficiently.
What Does ANZ Foreign Currency Bank Offer Customers?
The ANZ Multi-currency bank offers the best features, designed to support growing businesses. The ANZ offers:
- ANZ provides a web-based banking transaction platform that can be used by businesses to perform transparent and easy transactions.
- When you get associated with ANZ, you will get the best team to support your banking implementation process
- Innovative and integrated payment platform to create automated and efficient financial processes.
- Empowers customers with a cost-effective methodology for cash management.
What Are The Financial Solutions Offered by ANZ?
- Domestic Payments
ANZ provides end-to-end financial solutions to businesses, thus allowing them streamlined, simplified, and instant domestic transactions. Through your ANZ foreign currency account, you can make fast payments any time of the day. Additionally, it enables clients to operate through a single banking interface.
- Zero Monthly charges
You can operate your ANZ account with no monthly account service charges. All you need to do is perform more than 25 transactions and manage your account free of cost.
- Minimal Overseas Transaction Fees
With as little as 3% fees, you can perform an overseas transaction through your ANZ bank account. Additionally, you can earn the best interest rates on maintaining good account balances in your ANZ account.
- Making & Receiving Payments
For Global businesses, ANZ is the right choice. Companies can make international payments through the ANZ Digital platform, ANZ Transactive – Global and ANZ Fileactive. With these digital avenues, you can easily integrate your enterprise planning system with the ANZ digital platform and make direct payments instantly.
- Research Support
ANZ believes in establishing strong customer relations. As a part of their relationship management, ANZ supports businesses with deep economic research and analysis on the current market and economic conditions. The experts also share insights and ideas on different subjects; related to your industry.
Why Should You Choose ANZ?
Various reasons make ANZ the best choice for businesses that transact in multiple currencies. Here are a few of the reasons that make ANZ one of the best banks:
- ANZ is one of Australia’s top-rated bank
- ANZ had received the Mozo Experts Choice Award for being of the best-valued bank for international money transfer
- With ANZ, you can transact in 60+ local currencies
- ANZ has its network across the globe in multiple countries
- ANZ provides a safe online platform for international transfers.
What are the three things that you must know before sending money overseas?
- You need to transfer funds only up to the set online banking limit.
- International transfers take up to 1-2 working days. So, keep enough buffer time.
- Online transfers are the cheapest. The international money transfer online fee is $ 18, compared to $32 for transfer through phone and in person.
The Bottom Line:
The right banking partner will make your financial journey smooth, efficient, and transparent. Managing International transactions is not easy, but when you collaborate with a bank like the ANZ, your financial safety and growth are assured.