AlLET (All India Law Entrance Test) is conducted every year by NLU (National Law University) Delhi at the national level. It exclusively provides admissions to B.A. L.L.B (Hons), L.L.M and Ph.D. degree program.
- NLU has scheduled AILET exam for May 2018.
- AILET Admit Card 2018will be released in April 2018 in online mode.
- NLU Delhi is the issuing authority for the same.
- It acts as a hall ticket that permits a candidate to appear for the exam.
- It contains details related to a candidate and examination.
Highlights of AILET Admit Card
To download their hall ticket, candidates must visit the official website of NLU Delhi i.e. www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- One must provide application number and date of birth.
- It is advisable to take a print out as it will be helpful on the day of exam.
- One must verify the details in the admit card before downloading it.
- A valid ID proof needs to be carried with the admit card to AILET exam center to avoid discrepancy.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, board must be informed for corrections or issuance of new one.
The important points regarding AILET admit card 2018 has been tabulated below:
|AILET Admit Card is available from
|Mode of Availability
|Details on Admit Card
|Candidate and examination details
|Documents to carry along with Admit Card
|Copy of Application Form and a Photo ID
How to download AILET Admit Card?
AILET Admit Card is a mandatory to be carried along on the exam day and to download it, application no., applicant name and date of birth needs to be entered. Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to download AILET admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of NLU Delhi and check the online portal for AILET
Step 2: Click the AILET 2018 Admit Card link.
Step 3: Enter the required credentials- Applicant Name/ Application Number and Date of Birth
Step 4: Now, download the admit card. Take a print out of the same and it should be saved for future use as well.
Step 5: Details on the document must be verified and in case of any discrepancy, one must contact the admission committee at the earliest and make relevant changes.
Instructions Regarding Admit Card
The admit card is an important document comprising all the primary information of candidates appearing for AILET. It can be asked in the entrance exam anytime in the exam hall. Generally, candidate’s passport size photograph and a photograph of candidate’s signature which has been uploaded at the time of registration is included in the admit card. Candidates also have to carry an additional ID proof that will help the invigilator to check and report in case of any discrepancies. The photo ID must contain the following details:
- Passport size photograph
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s/Guardian’s name
- Registration no. by the issuing authority
Screenshot of final admit card of a candidate appearing for law entrance exam has been attached below:
Significance of AILET Admit Card
AILET admit card is a very significant document as it allows a candidate to enter the exam hall. No candidate is allowed inside the exam hall without the admit card.
- It holds all the necessary information like the name of the candidate, date of birth, registration number, course applied to, photograph and signatures.
- It also contains the application number which is important for the candidates since it is required to locate the exam hall and venue as all the exam halls are allotted according to the application numbers assigned to the candidates.
- The admit card is a proof that candidate appearing for the entrance exam is the same person who has applied for the exam.
- It is also ensures that no kind of cheating is being done on the part of the candidate.
Details Mentioned on AILET Admit Card
Candidates are required to go through all the details mentioned in the document. Following are the details of candidature and exam:
- Name: Name of the candidate appearing for the exam.
- Registration/Application No.: Application/ Registration number as filled by candidate while filling in the AILET Application Form
- Roll Number: Candidate’s roll number for the law entrance exam
- DOB: Date of Birth of the applicant
- Instructions for candidates- By what time they should report at the center, prohibited devices, instructions regarding the answer sheet etc.
- Course Opted: It is the program for which a candidate chose to appear i.e. LLB or LLM.
- Examination Venue: Complete address of the test centre which was allotted to the candidate, as per his/ her choice of city.
- Exam date: Date on which AILET 2018 is scheduled.
- Exam timings: It is the time by which the exam will commence.
- Passport size photograph: Candidate Photo who will be appearing for the law exam
- Signatures: Candidate’s signature who will be giving the exam
- If any disability
Note: Candidates with disability have to carry a certificate of their disability so that they can be provided with a scribe or other help required.
In case of any discrepancy, candidates can either call the admission helpdesk from 10 am to 5 pm on weekdays and Saturdays also or can correspond through mail by mailing the admission helpdesk at [email protected]