Welcome back EarningDiary. Today I would like to share some great quotes by Bill Gates the founder of Microsoft corporation. If you have another one, don’t forget to add it to our comment section.
1. I studied everything but never topped,but today d toppers of d best universities r my employees.
2. Information flow is the life blood of your company because it enables you to get the most out of your people and learn from your customers.
3. Bringing together the right information with the right people will dramatically improve a company’s ability to develop and act on strategic business opportunities.
4. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
5. Teams should be able to act with the same unity of purpose and focus as a well motivated individual.
6. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
7. I regret being the richest man in the world because that position attracts undeserved publicity.
8. I do think this next century hopefully, will be about a more global view. Where you just don’t think, yes my country is doing well but you think about the world at large.
9. I like my job because it involves learning. I like being around smart people who are trying to figure out new things. I like the fact that if people really try, they can figure out how to invent things that actually have an impact.
10. You’ve got to give great tools to small teams. Pick good people, use small teams and give them great tools so that they are very productive in terms of what they are doing.
11.I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
12.Life is not divided into semesters. You don’t get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself.
13.In business as well as the military, he who has the shortest procurement and deployment cycle wins.
14.Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spam every day. Much of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be funny if it weren’t so exciting.
15.Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
16. Information work is thinking work.
17. How fast a company can respond in an emergency is a measure of its corporate reflexes.
18. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
19. Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.
20. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
21. The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
22. I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.
23. In china when you’re one in a million, there are 1300 people just like you.
24. I have 100 billion dollars… You realize I could spend 3 million dollars a day, every day, for the next 100 years? And that’s if I don’t make another dime. Tell you what-I’ll buy your right arm for a million dollars. I give you a million bucks, and I get to sever your arm right here.
25.The two areas that are changing… are information technology and medical technology. Those are the things that the world will be very different 20 years from now than it is today.