Google pagerank updade is always a hot news for all bloggers whether he is a new or old one. The last google pagerank update was done in April 2, 2010. The next pagerank update will be scheduled somewhere around the last week of July or first week of August 2010. But there is no fixed schedule for google pagerank update. It can happen anytime. I have seen many discussions about PR update in various forums like Digital Point,Warrior forum. But no one know the exact date of PR update. Google update its pagerank every month, but is displayed for public viewing once in every three months.
There is a rumor that Google already updated PR in June. Many bloggers have seen ups and downs in their pagerank. I think that was a minor update from Google. Because most of the bloggers did not see any changes in their pagerank and all are waiting for it. I would like to see PR 3 for my blog EarningDiary in this update. I got PR 2 in last update. The high pagerank mean high ranking in Google SERPs and higher income from my blog. Today I am going to share about some easy but important tasks you must do to increase your pagerank.
1. Try to get lots of dofollow backlinks from quality sites. Remember the more Web sites that link to your Web site, the higher your PageRank is going to be.
2. Commenting on dofollow blogs.
3. Try to use lots of meta keyword tags.
4. If it is possible purchase text link ads from high PR sites.
5. You can also go for exchange text links with other blogs.
6. If it is possible include a link to Google and yahoo.
7. Buy a review. This’ll not only help you to get targeted traffic but also to get quality back links.
8. Try to update your blog regularly with unique contents.
9. Submit your blog/website to different search engines directory.
10. Try to join and participate in forums. Don’t forget to add your blog/website link in signature.
11. Avoid Black Hat Techniques.