1. Before the golden sun sets,
old calender is destroyed,
And mobile networks get jammed,
I wish in new year every moment is enjoyed
2. I like to spend my New Years’ eves,
In solitude, in humble prayer,
In thanks for each year, as it leaves,
For one more year of God’s sweet care…
3. My wishes for you, great start for Jan,
Love for Feb, peace for March,
No worries for April, fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov, happiness for Dec.
Have a lucky and wonderful 2013
4. Time is like a river u can’t step on the same water twice,
Bcoz the flow that has passed will never pass u again.
Cherish every moment of ur life stay happy.
Happy new year.
5. Happiness keeps u sweet
Trials make u strong
Sorrows make u humble
Success keeps u glowing &
God keeps u going.
May u have a wishful 2013
6. Here is a wishing that
the coming year is a glorious one
that rewards all your
future endeavors with success.
7. With all the Rose’s Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the children’s Smiles…I Wish U that ur all
dreams comes True..HAPPY New Year
8. I wish you this year your life to be full of true things
Happy New Year 2013
9.Years come and go,
but this year I specially
wish for you a double dose
of health and happiness topped
with loads of good fortune..
10. When The Clock Strikes Twelve On December 31st,
People All Over The World Cheer And Wish Each Other A Very Happy New Year.
For Some, This Event Is No More Than A Change Of A Calendar.
For Others, The New Year Symbolizes The Beginning Of A Better Tomorrow.
So, If You Look Forward To A Good Year Ahead,
Spread Happiness With These Wonderful New Year Wishes.
11. Happy new year to you,
I know its a bit early to wish,
But I’ve to wish so many beautiful and sexy people
So I thought I’d finish off with uncles and aunties first.
12. let me think all the person lyk you,
who made 2012 memorable for me..
I pray you be blesed wid fruitful year ahead
Enjoy the last day of the year
13. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on,
With all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
Happy New Year 2012
14. Little keys open big locks
Simple words reflect great thoughts
Your smile can cure heart blocks
So keep on smiling it rocks.
Happy New Year 2012
15. Each age has deemed the new-born year
The fittest time for festal cheer.
Happy New Year to you my dear..